Reflection Room & Personal Reflection Room
Thank you for your interest in the NAIT Reflection Room (Room 406 in CAT) and Personal Reflection Room (Room J207). The use of these spaces are guided by the following Vision and Principles.
Both the Reflection Room and Personal Reflection Room are spaces provided by NAIT to staff and students for personal reflection and spiritual growth.
- NAIT recognizes that holistic student and staff success includes aspects of spiritual and emotional well-being.
- The Reflection Room and Multi-faith Prayer Room are accepting environments where staff and students can reflect, pray, contemplate, and meditate.
- NAIT’s values will guide the use of the Rooms, specifically the value of Respect – “We treat each other with respect, including behaviours of honesty, integrity, transparency, trust and an appreciation for diversity.”
- All users shall be respectful of and sensitive to others and ensure that both, the Reflection Room and Multi-faith Prayer Room are used in a manner which is not discriminatory, provocative, disruptive or restrictive to other users.
- The Reflection Room and Personal Reflection Room are non-denominational and multi-purpose and are available for use by all staff and students.
- Pertinent NAIT policies and procedures and any regulatory requirements will apply to the Reflection Room and Personal Reflection Room and any use of the spaces.
The Reflection Room can be booked for group activities, please click on the Booking Process tab for further information.