Apprentices, Open Studies and Continuing Education Students: This is not an accepted payment method as fees are due immediately. Other options are available.
You can transfer money from your bank account to NAIT using the same process as paying bills through internet or telephone banking. To set this up, contact your bank directly.
Bank transfer payments take up to 5 business days. Confirm processing times with your bank to make sure NAIT will receive the money before the deadline.
How to Pay Tuition by Bank Transfer over the Phone
- Phone your bank or financial institution.
- Make sure you have your NAIT Student ID, and your tuition and fee information on hand.
How to Pay Tuition by Bank Transfer Online
- Login to online banking.
- Go to the category within your account where you pay a bill.
- Add NAIT/Northern Alberta Institute of Technology as a “Bill Payee” on your account.
- Use your NAIT student ID number as the account/invoice/billing number (for example, 200333888).
- Some banks require a 10-digit number for this step. In this case, add a zero to the beginning of your student number (for example, 020033888).
- Follow your bank’s instructions to complete the payment.
- Record any reference or confirmation numbers for your records.