What We Do
Crash Course: Jumpstart
Acceleration Services facilitates a 2-3 day session where typically early stage companies work through ideation, problem definition, and customer definition to rapidly move a product or service idea into market testing.
Crash Course: Accelerate
An 8-32 week one-on-one engagement to validate a new, existing, or iterated product.
Planning/Design Support Services
- Design Sprints: 2 or 5 day options to work through the design of a new product, service or strategic direction, hosted at NAIT or off-site.
- Lean Canvas: 1-2 day options for companies of any size. The process is used to question assumptions about existing business lines or to design new products or services.
An Acceleration Services team member is embedded within the organization to provide support to implement new, more responsive ways of working, collaborate over geographically-dispersed sites, facilitate cross-organizational teams or scale-on-demand work forces.
TechGym allows open access to equipment and fee-for-service work to organizations of all sizes, including those requiring prototyping or small-scale manufacturing. NAIT's service model ensures that all intellectual property developed with industry is retained by the industry partner.
- Renishaw 3D metal printer
- Thermotron environmental testing chamber
- 5-axis waterjet cutter
- CNC machines
- Inspection and test equipment
NAIT specialists and technologists are available to provide design advice and, where necessary, operational expertise.