Your one AT NAIT Card
How to use your one AT NAIT card
- Upload your photo – upload your photo to skip the line when picking up your new one AT NAIT card. Once you have received your confirmation email approving your photo, you can pick up your card in person from the one AT NAIT office (Room O112) or satellite campus administration offices during regular business hours. You can also upload your photo by using a mobile device.
- Add Money – add funds on your one AT NAIT card with cash, credit or debit at any eat AT NAIT location (except Tim Hortons and Subway), shop AT NAIT or Library Services. You can also add funds with credit or debit at the one AT NAIT office, or online using a credit or VISA debit card. Food and retail locations at NAIT will still accept credit, debit or cash as a means of payment.
- Start using your card – use your card for purchases at any shop AT NAIT or eat AT NAIT location. Your card also serves as your identification for the NAIT gym, library and for printing on campus.
- Manage your card - You can login online to view your balance and access your account history. You can also deactivate your card if it has been lost or stolen.
Cards are currently issued to students and staff in person all-year round at the one AT NAIT office, located on Main Campus in the South Lobby (Room O112).
Remember to bring in a government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport), which you must present in order to pick up your card.
Cards will also be issued during student intakes at Souch, Patricia and Spruce Grove satellite campuses or will be distributed through the satellite campus administration office.
Deposits by parents, friends or third-party
Parents can make deposits on behalf of students by visiting the Parental Deposit page. Funds can be deposited to student cards using debit or credit card. Parents will require the student ID number and date of birth to deposit funds. A receipt will be sent to the email address entered on the payment page upon successful completion of a deposit. Parents will not be able to withdraw funds once deposited, nor will they have access to financial statements, card balances or transaction history.
Your U-Pass is your student transit pass while you are a student at NAIT.
Key things to know
- The U-Pass is a sticker that goes on your student ID card. You get a new sticker every semester.
- The U-Pass is a mandatory student fee for all credit students.
Please visit the NAIT Students' Association page for full details about the U-Pass, including common questions.
|Damaged Card Replacement (with card to exchange)||$10.00|
|Lost/Stolen Replacement Card||$25.00|