Student Service Centre
The Student Service Centre (in-person, phone, email, and chat services) will be closed from Friday, December 21st to January 1, 2019. This includes advising and career development and student awards and financial aid services. Regular business hours will resume on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. Happy holidays!
Canada Post Strike
Due to the rotating Canada Post strike, there may be delays in receiving all documents mailed from the Office of the Registrar (for example: parchments, transcripts). If you require your transcript without delay, please visit our Student Service Centre where your request can be processed. Please note that if you attended NAIT prior to 2000, your transcript may take additional processing time. If you are unable to visit us in person, please complete the Transcript Request Form and we will notify you once your document is ready for pickup. If you are sending someone else to pick up the document on your behalf, please email an up-to-date Disclosure of Personal Information form to email@example.com prior to pick-up.
If you need to submit your documents to NAIT for admission purposes, please use alternative courier services or submit them in-person at the Student Service Centre to avoid any delays. If you have submitted something via Canada Post mail, please contact the Student Service Centre to discuss your options.
The NAIT Student Service Centre (SSC) is here to help you on your path to academic success.
Whether you’re exploring a program, applying online, attending classes, or preparing to graduate, we’re here to help! Many of our services are available online or by phone. For everything else, come see us in person.
Explore your options
NAIT offers a wide range of academic programs for students of varying skills and interests. Our experienced staff helps explore and discover the programs that could be the right fit for your career plans.
Contact us if you have questions about
- program information
- academic and career planning
- funding options, applications and processes
- immigration advising related to your academic plan (appointment required)
How to apply
Once you've chosen your academic path, our team can help you
- understand the status of your application
- navigate the myNAIT Student Portal
- submit any required documents (in person only)
- pay your tuition deposit
- explore funding options
- manage a budget (appointment required)
While attending NAIT
We're here for you from start-to-finish. At any point during your time at NAIT, you can come to us for help with
- enrolment support
- academic and career planning
- payment of tuition and fees
- confirmation of enrolment (in person or email only)
- transcript requests (in person only)
- funding inquiries
Even after graduation, our team is committed to the continued success of NAIT alumni. We can help with
- transcripts and parchment requests (in person only)
- job search strategies and preparation (appointment required)
- resume/LinkedIn critiques and reviews (appointment required)
- mock interviews (appointment required)