The NAIT Student Engagement team helps students connect with each other and the institution. We help students find and build community, develop leadership skills, meet like-minded individuals and transition into life at NAIT.
- Get info for new students
- Find out how NAIT is a safe space for LGBTQ
- Get information about sexual violence support
- Get involved by browsing through NAIT student programs and services
- Apply for one of our employment or volunteer opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion Programming
We are committed to supporting women in non-traditional programs. Student Engagement offers events that:
- facilitate community building
- support connections to industry
- equip students with essential enabling skills
Start Your Business: A Woman's Perspective
February 28 | 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. | Nexen Theatre, Y240, Spartan Centre
Join us for a free lunch and an engaging presentation from entrepreneur, Catherine Vu from Pro-Active IT Management. She will share “From Vietnam with Love” - her journey, her challenges, and her rewards in starting her business.
Contact Student Engagement
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.