Jobs and Volunteer Opportunities
Student Engagement provides many opportunities to get involved at NAIT and gain valuable leadership experience.
Current openings are listed below.
Orientation Leader Volunteer Opportunities
As part of the Student Engagement team, Orientation Leaders (OLs) help create a welcoming and inclusive campus community experience for new students coming into your program of study.
OLs also help facilitate New Student Orientation sessions to students.
Orientation leaders will
- interact with diverse student populations who have varying perspectives and experiences
- be effective communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- participate in training sessions
- maintain a positive, flexible and adaptable approach
- work independently and as part of a team
- speak to and co-facilitate an orientation session with up to 62 students
New Student Orientation and Welcome Week volunteer opportunities
Each year, NAIT kicks off the academic year with a full week of programs and activities, anchored by the full-day New Student Orientations that are hosted by each of the 4 NAIT schools.
In order to make Welcome Week and the 3 New Student Orientations a success, volunteers are needed to lead campus tours, answer questions and provide support for the many activities and services that are hosted by Student Engagement.