Jobs and Volunteer Opportunities
Student Engagement provides many opportunities to get involved at NAIT and gain valuable leadership experience.
Thank you to our volunteers for their participation and hard work with Winter New Student Orientation and Welcome Week!
Orientation Leader Volunteer Opportunities
Orientation Leader volunteer opportunities are coming soon.
As part of the Student Engagement team, Orientation Leaders (OLs) help create a welcoming and inclusive campus community experience for new students coming into your program of study.
OLs also help facilitate New Student Orientation sessions to students.
Orientation leaders will
- interact with diverse student populations who have varying perspectives and experiences
- be effective communicators with strong interpersonal skills
- participate in training sessions
- maintain a positive, flexible and adaptable approach
- work independently and as part of a team
- speak to and co-facilitate an orientation session with up to 62 students
New Student Orientation and Welcome Week volunteer opportunities
Each year, NAIT kicks off the academic year with a full week of programs and activities, anchored by the full-day New Student Orientations that are hosted by each of the 4 NAIT schools.
In order to make Welcome Week and the 3 New Student Orientations a success, volunteers are needed to lead campus tours, answer questions and provide support for the many activities and services that are hosted by Student Engagement.
Interested in volunteering? Click the event you want to volunteer for!
Saturday, May 26, 2018
More information about KickStart
Tuesday, August 28 to Thursday, August 30, 2018
More information about New Student Orientation