ESL Placement Test
Why do I need a test?
- All students who want to enroll in the ESL DAY program must first take the NAIT placement test. Only NAIT's placement test can determine a student's entry level.
How do I register for the test?
- All students must apply online for the ESL program. Placement test appointments can be booked once the application fee has been paid. Students are required to come in person to the NAIT Main campus to take the test.
How to Apply and Enrol
How much does the test cost?
- The test fee is covered by the application fee.
When do the tests take place?
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm
What skills are assessed?
- Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening.
When will I know my test results?
- Results will be available the next business day. To view the results on the student portal follow these steps:
http://www.mynait.nait.ca > My Grades > ELP, Placement & Equivalency Results
How long are my test results valid?
- 6 months