Gourmet Beef Burger
Yield: 6 Burgers
|2 slices||White sandwich bread, crusts removed|
|700 g||Ground beef sirloin|
|2.5 ml||Ground black pepper|
|3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
- Place bread in a small bowl, add milk and let mixture sit until saturated, about 5 minutes. Mix the bread and milk until it forms a smooth paste.
- Break beef up into small pieces in a medium bowl. Season with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper, add garlic, bread mixture. Lightly knead the ingredients together so it is well mixed.
- Form a small patty, pan fry to taste for adequate seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions (6 oz. each), form each into a ball and flatten to form patties.
- Place the burger patties on a medium-high heated grill, cook until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Place patty in a bun with your choice of accompaniments.