How to Apply
- To search for Scholarships and Bursaries, simply login to MyNAIT Portal.
- Locate the scholarships and bursaries you would like to apply for by searching under the following categories
- Alphabetically - by name of Scholarship or Bursary
- Categorically - search by Aboriginal, Apprenticeship, Athletic, General, or Students with Disabilities depending on which categories apply to you
- Program - choose your specific program to see a complete list of what is available throughout the year
- Search Wizard - complete the list of questions to have the wizard create a list of recommended awards for you
- Once you have located the scholarships and bursaries you would like to apply for, click on the Add button. If there is no Add button available, the Scholarship or Bursary may not be available at that time. You may apply for as many scholarships and bursaries as you like, as long as they are relevant to you and the program you are taking at NAIT.
- Fill out the application form. Please have the following documentation ready in advance of completing the online application if applicable
- Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Canada and/or Alberta Student or Apprentice Loan information
- Grant/EI information
- Tuition & Books amount
- You may save your application to ‘Draft’. Remember to submit your application before the deadline date.
Please be aware that some of your personal information may be shared if you receive a scholarship, bursary or award.