How to Apply
If you are a full-time student or an apprenticeship student, you may be able to apply for NAIT Scholarships and/or Bursaries.
NAIT has a new application process!
Please read the below instructions to learn how to successfully complete your application using the new process.
- NAIT's Scholarship and Bursary system will:
• determine if you meet the minimum criteria to apply for scholarships/bursaries.
• determine the application period during which you must apply (see our Deadlines page for an explanation of all the application periods).
- If you meet the minimum criteria to apply, NAIT's Scholarship and Bursary system will automatically update your MyNAIT Portal with an online application form. This will only happen on the start of your application period. The online application form will be accessible on your MyNAIT Portal Dashboard, under the "My Tasks" bar on your homepage.
Note: A "My Tasks" bar will only appear if you have an outstanding task for eligible scholarships. You may not be able to see your "My Tasks" bar until the application has been assigned to your MyNAIT Portal. If you're a Business Administration student that has completed 8 - 10 courses in levels 1 and 2, you will have to declare your emphasis or specialization to be eligible for some scholarships. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to properly declare the program you're in.
- Click on the scholarships/bursaries application link under "My Tasks" and fill out your application!
- The online application form will guide you through a step-by-step application process. Follow the instructions and fill out the application – you are required to complete all sections of the application.
- At each step of the application process, you will be asked to confirm or provide information about yourself in order to determine your eligibility for NAIT Scholarships and/or Bursaries.
- Based on the information you provide, the system will generate a list of all awards for which you meet the criteria.
- Some awards may require an essay submission or additional documentation to be uploaded to the application.
- Your application will be submitted to each award on your list with a status of "Ready to Submit", once you submit your application.
- Submit your application by the application deadline. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Note: You will be able to save your progress and return to the application at any point during the application process.
Check out our Tips for Applying to ensure you submit the best application possible!