Once you have been accepted, or conditionally accepted, into the first year of a NAIT program, you are required to pay a non-refundable $250 tuition deposit. This deposit confirms that you intend to study at NAIT. It will be credited towards your tuition fees when you enrol in a course.
If you did not receive an e-letter requesting a payment of $250, the tuition deposit does not apply to you. Check your student portal for e-letters.
The tuition deposit deadline varies depending on when you've been accepted. It must be paid
- within 30 days of receiving your acceptance e-letter
- or by the tuition deadline for the upcoming term – whichever date is earlier
- or immediately, if you are accepted after the tuition deadline
If you do not pay your deposit, you will be cancelled from the program and removed from your courses.
- Credit Programs – Tuition and Fees
- Credit Programs – Work Placement Fees
- International Students – Tuition and Fees
- International Students – Work Placement Fees
- Apprenticeship Program Fees
In addition to tuition costs, NAIT students are responsible all Mandatory Fees and any Optional Fees. For more details, please visit Additional Fees & Expenses.
To secure your place in your chosen course(s), you must pay your fees by the payment deadline. Open studies students must make full payment for each course at the time of enrolment.
Payment Deadline Dates for 2013/14 Academic Year
|Term||Term Length||Payment Deadline Date|
|Summer 2013||Jul. 1 – Jul. 31||Jun. 27, 2013|
|Fall 2013||Aug. 1 – Dec. 31||Aug. 14, 2013|
|Winter 2014||Jan. 1 – Apr. 30||Dec. 11, 2013|
|Spring 2014||May 1 – Jun. 30||Apr. 23, 2014|