NAIT has Authorized Agents around the world to assist prospective international students who plan to apply to NAIT. Representatives can assist prospective students with:
- NAIT applications (tuition fees, forms and program information)
- transcript certification (NAIT requires original transcripts when applying for a NAIT program; NAIT also accepts photocopies of transcripts if they are provided with our Authorized Agents' stamp on the photocopies)
Some agents may charge a processing and/or service fee. Agents cannot guarantee admission into NAIT programs. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that they meet requirements, fee payments and deadlines.
NAIT's Authorized Agents
Updated : June 2017
- Can-Achieve International Education Ltd. (Languages spoke: Mandarin, Vietnamese & English)
- Canam Consultants Ltd. (English)
- Canada Education International (Vietnamese, English)
- Destinos Educativos (Spanish, English)
- Fuyun Enterprise (Mandarin, English)
- Jain Overseas (ICCRC Certified) (Punjabi, Hindi & English)
- Kanan International Pvt. Ltd. (ICCRC Certified) (English)
- New Bridge International Consulting Corp. (Mandarin, English)
- Oh! Study Canada Education Consulting Centre (Taiwanese, English)
- Global Plus (Korean, English)
- Viet Travel (Vietnamese, English)
Release of personal information
International applicants who work with authorized agents must give them permission to release their personal information by submitting a NAIT Confirmation form. The Authorized Agent will provide the applicant with this form.
International applicants who work with agents who are not authorized by NAIT must give the agent permission to release their personal information by submitting the Disclosure of Personal Information form to askNAIT@nait.ca. Title your email: "FOIP Form".
Important Information about Immigration Consultants
As of June 30, 2011, it is illegal to give immigration advice to anyone unless the immigration consultant is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). International applicants who use an immigration consultant to obtain a study permit should ensure their consultant is a member of the ICCRC by visiting the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website.