How to Apply
1. International Applicants Apply Here
- The application fee must be paid by credit card online and is non-refundable.
Guidelines & Tips
- Enter your name exactly as it appears on your passport and personal details into the relevant fields in the ‘Create Profile’ section. If you have only one name, enter the same name into the first and last name fields).
- Ensure your contact information, including your email address, is correct.
- At the ‘Alberta Student Number’ screen, click ‘Yes’ if you know your Alberta Student Number (this would be generated if you had submitted a previous application to NAIT OR you attended any school or post-secondary institute in Alberta or Lloydminster). Otherwise, click ‘No’.
- If you clicked ‘yes,’ the system will attempt to locate your existing Alberta Student Number and may request additional information to do so. If you made an error when entering your personal information, click ‘Edit Profile and Restart’; this will return you to an earlier place in the application process. If you click ‘No’, a new Alberta Student Number will be generated for you. Please keep this number for future reference.
- Click ‘Continue’ when the system locates the Alberta Student Number.
- When entering your country of citizenship, be sure to use your passport-issuing country. If you do not select Canada, you will be asked to provide some additional information to determine your residency status.
- If you enter your high school grades, please note that NAIT will still review your official transcripts to determine your actual grades in the document assessment.
- When selecting the term and program that you would like to apply for, please also select a second choice if applicable, as NAIT cannot add a second-choice application after the application is complete. You may apply for other programs for an additional $115 fee per application.
2. Check your email
- NAIT will send you an email that will contain your NAIT Student ID Number. This number is yours for the entire time you are at NAIT. You will need it for future applications, ordering transcripts, etc. Keep this number safe.
- If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact askNAIT@nait.ca or call 780.471.6248
3. Visit the "After you Apply" webpage