Has approximately 140 credit programs leading to degrees, applied degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- Bachelor of Technology – Technology Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology – Network Management
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Finance
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Accounting
- One of the largest apprenticeship trainers in Canada offering 34 apprenticeship trades and has the capacity to train over 15,000 apprentices annually in Edmonton.
- Average class size is 21 students
- Average domestic, full-time tuition is $1,980 (per term)
- The 2013/14 operating budget is over $300 million.
- Total assets approaching $500 million.
- Over $38 million in external funding for applied research to date
- Annual economic impact on the province is greater than $1.5 billion.
- Distribute in excess of $4.6 million annually in student scholarships and bursaries.
- There are 12 sites in the Edmonton region.
People: (approximate numbers)
- 1,200 academic staff
- 1,500 non-academic staff
- 27,095 students in credit programs
- Over 33,000 non-credit students
- Over 13,000 apprentices anticipated for 2013
- In excess of 20,000 registrants for customized corporate-based training
- Graduating class of 2012/13 was over 7,500 students
- International students from 76 countries
- More than 179,000 alumni in 84 countries
- History of working in over 60 international locations
- 93% graduate employment rate within months of graduating from FT programs
- 95% of graduates are satisfied with their educational experience at NAIT
- Median salary for full time program graduate is $46,800
- 98% of employers would hire a NAIT grad again