Has approximately 140 credit programs leading to degrees, applied degrees, diplomas, and certificates.
- Bachelor of Technology – Technology Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology – Information Systems
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology – Network Management
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Finance
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Accounting
- One of the largest apprenticeship trainers in Canada offering 33 apprenticeship trades and has the capacity to train over 15,000 apprentices annually in Edmonton.
- Average class size is 21 students
- Average Full-time tuition $3,892
- Provides more than 1,400 continuing education courses in credit and non-credit programs.
- Delivers customized training to a number of countries.
- The 2012/13 operating budget is over $300 million.
- Total assets approaching $500 million.
- Since 2008, NAIT has acquired $18 million in external funding for applied research activities.
- The economic impact of NAIT on the greater Edmonton region is more than $500 million annually.
- Distribute in excess of $4.3 million annually in student scholarships and bursaries.
- There are 16 sites in the Edmonton region.
- The learning and support space currently comprise approximately 267,000 m2.
People: (approximate numbers)
- 1,200 academic staff
- 1,500 non-academic staff
- 8,400 full-time students
- 20,500 students in continuing education and part-time studies
- Over 12,300 apprentices, anticipated for 2012
- In excess of 20,000 registrants for customized corporate based training
- Graduating class of 2011/12 was 7,700 students
- International students from 77 countries
- Has more than 179,000 alumni in 84 countries
- History of working in over 60 international locations
- 92% graduate employment rate within 9 months of graduating from FT programs
- 95% of graduates are satisfied with their educational experience at NAIT
- Median salary for full time program graduate is $45,500
- 96% of graduates would recommend NAIT