The Duncan McNeill Centre for Innovation (DMCI) has 4,769 square feet (443 square metres) of incubation space, with 11 office suites available for early stage companies and entrepreneurs. These suites vary in size from one to four persons.
Every office is furnished and includes a high-speed Internet connection and telephone services.
Lease rates start at $250 per month.
Each DMCI client has access to the following facilities and services:
- furnished office space
- meeting room with HDTV digital projector (capacity 8)
- boardroom with HDTV digital projector (capacity 10)
- NAIT business consultation and expertise
- NAIT technical expertise
- high-speed Internet
- telephone connection
- Cisco Conference Solutions Centre (capacity 25)
- TELUS Communications Conference Solutions Centre (capacity 45 with tables, 75 without tables)
- fax services
- reception/administrative assistance
- mail service
The DMCI is located in the HP Centre on NAIT's main campus. It was made possible by a generous donation from Duncan McNeill, Chairman and CEO of Stream-Flo Industries.