From advice on how to roast a brined turkey, to School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts news, to information for students, our Resources offer a wealth of culinary information.
- Recipes – great dishes from our award-winning staff, students, alumni and partners that you can make in your own home.
- Experts – our faculty and friends share their professional expertise on a variety of food and beverage subjects.
- How To – videos demonstrating kitchen skills, tips and tricks from NAIT chefs, current students, grads and friends.
- Bon Vivant – stay connected and current with the School of Hospitality's newsletter.
- Booklist – required and recommended reading for students (and foodies!)