As a student in the School of Hospitality and Culinary Arts, you’ll get more than just a great hands-on education. There are opportunities to get involved with the school and the community, or even put your skills to work on international trips. Learn more about the student experience through the following links.
- Alumni profiles – hear what our grads have to say about their NAIT education and how it has contributed to their careers.
- Clubs – students in the Baking, Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management programs can strengthen their skills and serve the community through their respective service clubs.
- Team NAIT – Culinary Arts students interested in competing on the provincial, national and international stage should consider joining Culinary Team NAIT.
- International Exchange Program – NAIT currently has exchange agreements with 3 international hotel and hospitality schools.
- Video galleries – learn from our instructors, alumni and students and see what the School of Hospitality has to offer.
- Photo galleries – see photos from our recent events.
- Blogs - read Dishing It Out and our Occupational Health & Safety blog.