NAIT offers degree, applied degree, diploma and certificate programs both full-time and part-time, giving you a wide variety of choices and flexibility. Get into the workforce quickly by studying in a 1-year certificate or 2-year diploma program, or use those programs as building blocks towards a degree or other further education.
Academic and English language proficiency requirements vary. Please contact askNAIT@nait.ca for information about your program.
Not sure where to start? Explore useful resources to help you find the right program.
With more than 85 credit programs, NAIT offers plenty of options for your education.
Note: Apprenticeship programs (e.g.: Electrician, Carpenter, etc.) and some Health Sciences programs are not available to international students.
The following Health Sciences programs are open to international students:
- Animal Health Technology
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Technology
- Denturist Technology
- Medical Transcription
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Veterinary Medical Assistant
Credit courses offered through Continuing Education
Students registering for credit courses through Continuing Education with a start date before Fall 2013, can register directly from our website by making a selection and following the online payment process.
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration – Finance
- Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Administration diploma programs
- Business Administration Year 1 with English Language Training
- Hospitality Management Year 1 with English Language Training
- Culinary Arts Year 1
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Certificate
- Digital Media & IT
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Power Engineering – 4th Class