Chef in Residence 2009
Canadian celebrity chef Rob Feenie was NAIT's first Hokanson Chef in Residence (February 2009).
Chef Feenie is one of Canada's most recognized chefs. He has an extensive repertoire, and has received critical acclaim as a chef at premiere restaurants in Toronto, Vancouver and New York. Chef Feenie has also:
- published 3 cookbooks
- starred in New Classics with Chef Rob Feenie on the Food Network Canada
- won Iron Chef America, defeating Chef Masaharu Morimoto
He is currently food concept architect for Cactus Club Restaurants.
- Rob Feenie's biography (Cactus Club Cafe)
- Read about Rob Feenie's time at NAIT in techlifemag.ca
- View our photo galleries from the Hokanson Chef in Residence week with Rob Feenie.
Rob Feenie meets the press and talks about the Chef in Residence program.
Watch one of Rob Feenie's student demonstrations during his residency as NAIT's first Chef in Residence (courtesy iNews880).