NAIT is located in Edmonton, the capital city of Alberta in Canada.
It’s a vibrant city, with many events and tons to do year-round. The City of Edmonton website has information on events, parks, city services and more. They also have a great list of resources for post-secondary students.
NAIT is pleased to offer the opportunity for NAIT students to live at the University of Alberta campus or the MacEwan University residence while studying at NAIT for the 2017/18 academic year.
With 5 student-focused, modern residences to choose from, NAIT students are only a short LRT ride from campus. With the NAIT U-Pass, students ride the LRT for free and never have to worry about parking.
While living at these university campuses, you will also have access to all the community resources available to each resident, including
- in-residence recreation, fitness and study facilities
- access to laundry facilities
- residence support services
- community activities and programming
- free wireless internet
- on-campus dining and grocery options
Follow the links below for more information about each university, their housing options and contract terms. Be sure to apply right away to be considered for housing during the 2017/18 academic year – space is limited!
- How to apply for University of Alberta student residence as a NAIT student
- How to apply for MacEwan student residence as a NAIT student
Other housing options
There are also many opportunities to rent apartments or houses around the city. (Please note that these options are not endorsed or reviewed by NAIT.)