Epsilon Pi Tau
Omicron Field Chapter
Omicron Field Chapter is an honor society for like-minded professionals in areas of design and industrial, and applied technology, who work toward:
- advancement in technical knowledge, skill and attitudes.
- showcasing new technology.
- promoting research excellence in topics related to technology.
- creating collaboration among technology professionals.
Epsilon Pi Tau (EPT) will achieve its mission through mutually beneficial activities such as:
- professional development events
- production of scholarly documents and publications
- support of research projects
- websites and/or blogs
- providing members to boards and committees
- recognition of members by issuance of awards
Omicron Field Chapter is located at NAIT, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.