Chef in Residence 2010
Food Network superstar David Adjey was at NAIT from March 15–19, 2010, as the Hokanson Chef in Residence.
Chef Adjey is an acclaimed chef whose entrepreneurial abilities and tough love approach (he's often dubbed "Canada's Gordon Ramsay") have made him a resounding success in the restaurant business, on television, and in front of live audiences across North America.
He is best known for his television show Restaurant Makeover, which reinvents struggling restaurants, helping owners revive their menus and, often, their sense of hope. The show is seen in more than 16 countries worldwide.
Chef Adjey is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, and has
- apprenticed with famous chef and cookbook author Guiliano Bugialli in Italy
- run a top kitchen in New York
- owned his own acclaimed restaurant
- competed on Iron Chef America
- written a bestselling book, Deconstructing the Dish
- hosted Restaurant Makeover on the Food Network
He is currently hosting the new series The Opener on the Food Network.