Tips for Applying
- Know your deadlines. It takes time to get all the required information and documents together; it is important for you to prepare well in advance. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Read the application instructions carefully. The online application form contains detailed instructions at each step to help you through the application process.
- Make sure that your personal information is accurate. The online application form determines your eligibility for specific awards based on your personal information. If your information is not accurate, you may not be considered for certain awards.
- Provide all the information requested, especially for essay questions. When writing essays, speak to each point required in the essay question, and give specific examples whenever possible.
- Pay attention to detail. Your application will be evaluated by members of a selection committee. The more specific information you provide, the more information the committee members will have to make their decisions.
- Proofread your writing. The quality of your writing is more important than the quantity of your writing. Proofread the written portions of your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Ask for help. If you have questions about the application process, please contact us!