A wealth of hands-on learning opportunities, practical experience with the equipment and technology used in today's medical facilities, and working with real patients in a controlled teaching environment are cornerstones of programs in NAIT's School of Health and Life Sciences.
This means that you'll get both in-depth knowledge and hands-on skills – a combination that gives you a valuable head start in building a strong future.
Learn more about what it's like to be a student in the School of Health and Life Sciences, and how it prepares you for a successful career.
- Alumni profiles – hear what our grads have to say about their NAIT education and how it has contributed to their careers.
- Student profiles – why do students choose NAIT? What's it like to be a student in the Health and Life Sciences programs? Find out from the students themselves.
- Clubs – a NAIT education extends well beyond the classroom. Find out how the Dental Assisting Club is making a real difference in our community.
- Awards and recognition – the quality of our programs and instruction shows! Our students and graduates excel at all levels.
- Video galleries – watch our students at work, see what they do and listen to why they've chosen the School of Health and Life Sciences.
- Photo galleries – get a view of our classrooms, facilities, equipment and laboratories.