Employer Services connects employers with NAIT students and alumni, offering several ways to promote job and career opportunities within organizations and increase visibility on our main campus.
Posting Job Opportunities
Reach thousands of great candidates by advertising online at no charge using NAIT's Employer Access to Job Posting system. Any full-time, part-time, summer or contract positions related to the programs we offer are welcome.
- Log in to the Job Posting system
- Instructions for Employers on how to use Student Job Postings (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions about posting positions (pdf)
If you have any questions, or technical difficulties using the Student Job Postings system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: NAIT will be closed July 1st for Canada Day. Jobs and new employer registrations submitted after June 30th will not be approved until July 4th.
If you have any questions about Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement opportunities, please contact WIL@nait.ca.
Employers can also participate on-campus in four different ways.
- Meet and greet students when you host info sessions.
- Promote career opportunities when you set up recruitment booths on campus.
- Screen students and future graduates for hiring when you book student interview rooms.
- See Instructions for Employers to request a Campus Event (pdf).
- Attend the annual donor-only Career Fair on NAIT's Main Campus.
Note: Information sessions are booked late September to first week in April. Confirming campus events will begin mid-August.