Employer Services connects employers with NAIT students and alumni, offering several ways to promote career opportunities within organizations and increase visibility on our main campus.
Posting Career Opportunities
Reach thousands of great candidates by advertising online at no charge using NAIT's Employer Access to Career Posting system. Any full-time, part-time, summer or contract positions related to the programs we offer are welcome.
- Instructions for Employers on how to set up a Symplicity profile (pdf)
- Instructions for Posting Career Opportunities
- New Employer Interface video
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
If you have any questions, or technical difficulties using the Student Career Postings system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement opportunities, please contact WIL@nait.ca.
Employers can also participate on-campus in four different ways.
- Meet and greet students when you host information sessions.
- Promote career opportunities when you set up recruitment booths on campus.
- Screen students and future graduates for hiring when you book student interview rooms.
- See Instructions for Employers to request a Campus Event (pdf).
- Attend the annual donor-only Career Fair on NAIT's Main Campus.
Note: Information sessions are booked late September to first week in April. Confirming campus events will begin mid-August.