Employer Services connects employers with NAIT students and alumni, offering several ways to promote job and career opportunities within organizations and increase visibility on our main campus. We would like to assist you in arranging your visit to campus to share information and meet our students and alumni.
Posting Job Opportunities
Reach thousands of great candidates by advertising online at no charge using NAIT's Employer Access to Job Posting system. Any full-time, part-time, summer, or contract positions related to the programs we offer are welcome.
- See Instructions for Employers on how to use Student Job Postings (pdf)
- View Frequently Asked Questions about posting positions
If you have any questions, or technical difficulties using the Student Job Postings system, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about Work Integrated Learning (WIL) placement opportunities, please contact WIL@nait.ca.
Please note new employer registrations and job postings need to be approved before you are able to login again or edit. Within 24 hours, a confirmation email will be sent.
Employers can also participate on-campus in four different ways.
- Meet & Greet students when you host info sessions.
- Promote career opportunities when you set up recruitment booths on-campus.
- Screen students and future graduates for hiring when you book student interview rooms.
- See Instructions for Employers to request a Campus Event(pdf)
- Attend the annual donor-only Career Fair on NAIT's main campus.