Awards & Recognition
The School of Health and Life Sciences students have been very successful, both during and after their time at NAIT. Here are just a few of our students' and alumni's recent achievements.
- In June 2011, Medical Laboratory Technology students had a 100% success rate and Medical Laboratory Assisting students had a 95% success rate on the national certification exams.
- In 2011, Dental Assisting students had a 100% success rate on the National Dental Assisting Board exam for the 12th straight year. NAIT students scored 10% higher than the national average for first-time takers of the exam.
- Students in the Combined Laboratory and X-Ray Technology program achieved a 97% success rate on their certification exams in 2011.
- The students in Magnetic Resonance continued to achieve a 100% success rate on their certification exams in 2011.
- Students in the Cytotechnology program have had a 100% success rate on the national certification exam every year since the inception of the program.
- In 2010/11, the NAIT Personal Fitness Trainer program had a 95% pass rate for the CSEP-CPT designation. (Certified Personal Trainer). The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiologists (CSEP) professionals are recognized for having the highest standards in the health and fitness industry in Canada. CSEP is an organization composed of professionals interested and involved in the scientific study of exercise physiology, exercise biochemistry, fitness and health. Learn more about CSEP.