Who we are
NAIT Corporate and International Training is part of the Business & Industry solutions provided by NAIT, one of Canada’s top polytechnics and the country’s largest apprenticeship educator. We deliver high-quality, industry-recognized workforce training to companies locally, nationally and worldwide, so you can be sure we have the expertise to provide your staff with the best training possible.
We have courses for individuals looking to improve their professional skills and programs for employers looking for skills training for their employees. By drawing from NAIT’s more than 120 programs, 34 registered apprenticeship programs and over 838 continuing education and professional development courses, Corporate and International Training is able customize and deliver training in tune with industry’s need to stay competitive and productive.
To ensure we meet your training requirements, we work collaboratively with our clients on a one-to-one basis. If what you require isn’t found in our standard courses and programs we will design, develop and deliver a comprehensive training program tailored specifically for you and your staff.
Who we train
We will train any organization that has a need and anyone who wants to learn. We commonly train the following types of clients.
- Small, medium and large sized organizations
- Any business that has an internal training department
- Human Resources departments
- Other academic institutions
- Libraries and government agencies
- Apprentices, journeymen, and technologists in all industries
- Aboriginal communities
- Aboriginal employment and training authorities
- Métis settlements
- Tribal councils
What we offer
- High quality, industry recognized workforce training to companies locally, nationally and worldwide
- Flexibility – We can offer training in the events, on weekdays or weekends
- Preferred delivery which can be delivered at NAIT, on site at your workplace, online or a blend of each
- Hands-on learning – Our instructors have real academic and industry experience to teach your employees skills and techniques that are immediately applicable
- Industry Partnerships and Recognized Certification – Your industry is constantly changing and evolving. NAIT maintains industry partnerships to ensure that we are teaching effective, relevant and current skills. Our courses and programs are continually reviewed and modified to keep up with trends and technological developments
- Customized group options to address your unique business training needs