NAIT’s real-world training can help you discover innovative solutions and improve workforce productivity. The global marketplace is facing a significant skills shortage. With technologies changing rapidly and a growing number of experienced workers nearing retirement, businesses face a larger skills gap than ever before.
NAIT Corporate and International Training (CIT) has the resources, the expertise and the technology to get the job done. By drawing from NAIT’s more than 200 programs, Corporate and International Training is able to customize and deliver training in tune with industry’s need to stay competitive and productive.
We offer a broad range of programming through several areas:
- Computer Training Centre - providing leading edge information technology training courses, and certificate programs
- NAIT Shell Manufacturing Centre - productivity enhancement training and manufacturing solutions to improve efficiency in your business
- Corporate Training - drawing from NAIT's more than 200 programs, a wide range of training customized to fit your business and your staff, delivered at NAIT or on-site
- International Training - customized training for industries, businesses, and governments, delivered around the world where you need it
- Mobile Education - bringing the classroom to remote areas, for on-site training in the community
- Aboriginal Training - outreach programs to First Nations, Métis and Inuit learners designed to meet the unique needs of aboriginal communities
NAIT is continually evolving to meet the needs of today’s workplaces and is committed to providing quality training for the real world. Corporate and International Training provides needs assessments and curriculum development, as well as a selection of customizable courses and programs designed to take your business to the next level.
Whether you are preparing future leaders, upgrading your company’s IT systems or ensuring the safety of your workers, NAIT Corporate and International Training can help you see results. Discover the possibilities.