NAIT Corporate and International Training offers practical professional development courses to help you upgrade your essential skills or transition into a new career. These courses are open to everyone, whether you are part of a larger organization or an individual seeking to improve your professional skills. You will learn immediately applicable skills that are always in high demand and gain a competitive edge in the job market.
For all courses listed below, please note the following.
- All scheduled courses are delivered at NAIT Main Campus.
- We are also available to come to your worksite and deliver the courses directly to your staff at a time that is convenient for you. Simply give us a call, and we will set up a training session that works for you.
What we offer
All of the courses listed below can be taken stand alone or bundled into a tailored program.
These courses will teach you foundational skills to be a great leader. To receive a Leadership Development certificate, register for at least four (4) courses or consider the Leadership Bootcamp.
- CITC912 Leadership Fundamentals
- CITC950 Team Leadership/Conflict Essentials
- CITC951 Leadership and Motivation/Delegation
- CITC952 Strengths-Based Approach/Leadership Communication
- CITC953 Effective Performance Management/Feedback and Difficult Conversations
- CITC954 Innovation and Strategic Implementation/Negotiation
These courses cover the essential workplace skills needed to navigate today’s diverse, global world.
- CITC801 Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- CITC802 Stress Management
- CITC803 Indigenous Relations
- CITC804 Generation Gap
- CITC805 Coaching and Mentoring
- CITC806 Building Assertiveness in Business
- CITC807 Business Etiquette
- CITC808 Customer Service Training - Critical Elements of Customer Service
- CITC825 On-the-Job Train-the-Trainer
Learn the vital skills you need to get the most out of commonly used workplace computer software.
- CITC830 MS Excel - Fundamentals
- CITC831 MS Excel - Functions, Formulas and Formatting
- CITC841 MS Word - Formatting and Editing
- CITC850 MS Outlook - Fundamentals
Clear and Concise Writing
Learn practical strategies to help you write clear, direct sentences and avoid common grammatical errors.
Other course offerings
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, check out our Leadership, Management & Workplace Readiness page for more training opportunities.
How it works
All Corporate and International Training programs and courses are non-credit, which means that you can register for individual courses online or by phone.
- For complete details on how to register online, visit Registering for Non-Credit Programs & Courses.
- To register by phone, simply call 780.471.6248 (toll-free: 1.877.333.6248). Please have the course number(s), section details and payment information ready.
If you have specific training goals in mind, give us a call and we will put together a customized program that works best for you.
Account Manager – Business
Corporate & International Training