NAIT's Calgary location offers southern Albertans and businesses access to a range of training options in Information Technology, Project Management and Leadership. By using the latest technology and seeking input from our industry partners, we are able to keep our programming current and easily transferable to the workplace. Investing in employee training pays dividends, and NAIT has facilitated training throughout Alberta and across Canada.
NAIT offers your company the ability to fully customize training to meet your specific business needs in the Calgary region. In addition, we offer professional development courses and programs for individuals looking to further their existing careers or start on the path to a new one.
Programs at NAIT Calgary
- Full-Time Water and Wastewater Technician program - earn your one-year certificate at NAIT's BP Canada Water & Wastewater Lab. Visit the program site to learn more and apply, and choose the Calgary delivery option on your application.
Part-time courses are available evenings and weekends, allowing you the flexibility to continue working while advancing your employability and professional development. Visit the pages from our Professional Development offerings, and select the Calgary course sections when registering for courses.
- Computer Training certificates - Office Accounting Systems certificate, GIS Systems Technology certificate,
- Project Leadership & Project Management
- Leadership Training - Business Essentials workshops and Becoming a Master Instructor
- Bachelor of Technology in Technology Management courses - via video conference with instructors and classes in Edmonton
Training Facilities and Room Rentals
In addition to training, NAIT Calgary also offers a range of training facilities and room rental options, including SMART classrooms equipped with projectors for video and laptop presentations, a 20-seat computer lab, and much more.