Where it Can Take You
The close relationship between this program and career paths in financial institutions supports rapid upward mobility for successful graduates. Employment can be found with banks, treasury branches, trust companies, credit unions, investment dealers and mutual fund companies. Expanding opportunities also exist in the field of personal financial planning and consulting. Graduates have entered the fields of retail, sales, insurance, accounting, stock brokerage, real estate and government, or have gone into business for themselves.
What successful grads have to say
Justin is on the path to a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with an emphasis in accounting.
As a Certified Financial Planner, Habiba’s opinions make a difference to her clients at the Royal Bank.
Graduate Information & Opportunities
Continuing your studies
Graduates of the Business Administration – Finance diploma program may receive a 2-year transfer credit toward completion of the following 4-year degree programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), NAIT
- Bachelor of Applied Business Administration - Accounting, NAIT
- Bachelor of Applied Business - Finance, NAIT
Graduates of the Finance diploma program may wish to pursue other post-secondary Bachelors of Management or Commerce programs. They may also receive credit toward a number of designations and licenses, including, but not limited to
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Investment Manager (CIM)
- Certified Credit Professional (CCP)
- Payroll Management Certification Program (PMCP)
- Please note: Post-secondary articulation agreements within Alberta are approved by the Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT). To view the details of specific agreements, please visit transferalberta.ca or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding transfer agreements or to obtain a course description/outline that is no longer available on our website, please contact email@example.com