Where it Can Take You
A career in marketing offers some of the most diverse challenges in the job world. That's why graduates of this program are well prepared to take on many different marketing-related tasks in both small or large businesses. They are able to devise and implement advertising and promotional initiatives, of engaging in professional sales and to effectively participate in sports marketing, marketing research and service marketing.
Typical employers include
- large and small business and industries
- advertising agencies
- market research firms
- consulting companies
To view more videos from Business Administration – Marketing grads, visit the JR Shaw School of Business Alumni Profiles.
Graduate Information & Opportunities
Continuing your studies
Graduates can apply to continue in Year 3 of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree with a marketing emphasis at NAIT.
University credit transfer agreements with the following post-secondary institutions specify that 2 years of credit will be evaluated toward their respective degrees upon completion of any of the NAIT business diplomas (some academic conditions, like GPA, will apply).
- University of Lethbridge (Edmonton, Calgary or Lethbridge)
- Athabasca University
- Concordia University College of Alberta
- the Open University in British Columbia
As well, graduates may obtain advance credits towards
- Accredited Public Relations (APR)
- Chartered Marketer (CM)
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP)
- Direct Marketing Certificate (DMC)
- Electronic Marketing Certificate (EMC)
- Certificate in Purchasing (PMAC)
- Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM)
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Please note: Post-secondary articulation agreements within Alberta are approved by the Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT). To view the details of specific agreements, please visit transferalberta.ca or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding transfer agreements or to obtain a course description/outline that is no longer available on our website, please contact email@example.com