Where it Can Take You
Graduates may expect to find employment in the following fields:
- advertising and public relations
- client services
- corporate communications and training
- game design
- graphic design
- systems analysis and design
- systems administration
- video production and post-production
- web design
- wide range of industry sectors throughout Alberta, across Canada, and around the globe
As a result of DMIT's close connection with industry, various co-op opportunities exist for students in the DMIT program. Many companies offer our students paid co-op positions that provide direct experience in specific areas of study. Co-op is also seen as a staffing strategy for many organizations. Contact the program directly for more information.
- Co-op opportunities are available for 4-month terms.
- Students must have a minimum of 28 credits and a GPA of at least 2.7 to apply for a co-op position.
These co-op opportunities benefit not only DMIT students but also the employers.
Graduate Information & Opportunities
Continuing your studies
Graduates may enhance their education by enrolling in NAIT's Bachelor of Technology in Technology Management (BTech-TM) or Bachelor of Applied Information Systems Technology (BAIST) programs.
Pre/Post Graduation Affiliation
Students and graduates are directed toward a number of industry associations including
- Please note: Post-secondary articulation agreements within Alberta are approved by the Alberta Council on Admissions and Transfer (ACAT). To view the details of specific agreements, please visit transferalberta.ca or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions regarding transfer agreements or to obtain a course description/outline that is no longer available on our website, please contact email@example.com