When you're considering where to take your post-secondary education, you want to know more than just the numbers... you want to know what it feels like to be a part of it all and how it will set you on the path to a strong future.
Like all NAIT programs, if you're looking for education with direction, you'll find it in the School of Health and Life Sciences. Our focus is on practical, relevant education geared to the real world. That means classrooms and labs complete with the technology and equipment currently used on the job. It means program curriculum that keeps pace with the knowledge and skills employers expect. And it means instructors who have first-hand experience in the fields they are teaching.
So, what does it feel like to be a student in the School of Health and Life Sciences? Our Student Experience section can show you.
- Watch and read our Alumni Profiles and see, in their own words, how their NAIT education has prepared our graduates for rewarding careers.
- Our Student Profiles highlight a few of our students, why they chose NAIT, and where they want to go with their futures.
- Interested in making new friends and enjoying the kinds of experiences that become lasting memories? Join a student club – we have Health and Life Sciences program-related clubs, as well as many other general interest clubs at NAIT.
- Everyone wants to be successful, and at NAIT, we have a solid reputation for preparing graduates with the skills to succeed. Our Awards & Recognition section profiles just a few of our students' recent achievements.
- Browse our photo galleries, which show real students in our programs. We believe in experiential learning: case studies, simulations, applied research assignments, built-in practicum components and many other ways to prepare students for the challenges ahead. Get a real look at the learning experiences you will be having here.
- If pictures are worth a thousand words, then video is nearly priceless. Our video galleries show students, staff and alumni in action.
At NAIT, you'll take a lot of classes with the same small group of people, so you'll get to know each other quickly. Your instructors will know your name and care about your progress. If a well-rounded student experience is important to you, then you've come to the right place.