Continuing Education Programs & Courses
Registering for Non-Credit Programs & Courses
NAIT offers a wide range of non-credit programs and courses intended to provide personal and professional development in various fields. Use the following instructions to register.
Step 1: Select your Program or Course
Step 2: Complete the Registration Process
There are multiple ways to register in a non-credit course or program. With each method, full payment is required at time of registration. For information on payment methods, please visit Tuition and Fees.
- If your employer is paying your fees we will require this Third Party Sponsorship Form for CED (pdf) to be accompanied by a purchase requisition either in person or by fax.
- Credit cards cannot be processed in person or over the phone and must be processed on your own personal devices. For more information, please visit Credit Card Payments.
- NAIT.ca: NAIT’s online payment system (shopping cart) is available on all course description pages.
- MyNAIT portal: If you already have a student ID number, you can use your portal account to add courses. Login required.
Register by phone:
- Call the Student Service Centre at 780.471.6248, or toll free at 1.877.333.6248.
Register in person:
CEITC Welcome Centre
L159 (view Campus Map) *new location*
10240 Princess Elizabeth Avenue
Student Service Centre
CAT 180 (view Campus Map)
11762 106 Street
Step 3: Once you are registered
Once your registration is complete, you will receive acknowledgement from NAIT by email. New students will be assigned a Student Identification Number and instructions on creating an account for the MyNAIT Portal. All further communications from NAIT will be sent to you through the portal.