Apprenticeship Programs Details
Apprenticeship training is delivered at NAIT Main Campus, Patricia Campus, Souch Campus and Spruce Grove Campus, as well as additional campus sites. Eligibility for apprenticeship training is determined by Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT), Department of Advanced Education and Technology of the Government of Alberta. To apply for Apprenticeship programs, please visit tradesecrets.alberta.ca.
Once you are an indentured apprentice, log into your MyTradeSecrets profile and select Class Registration to view availability and register to your classes.
Alternate Registration MethodsIn person registration
- Student Service Centre, Room CAT180
Centre for Applied Technology
11763 - 106 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2R1
NOTE: If you are unable to register in person and wish to send someone else to register on your behalf, please ensure that they bring an Apprentice Enrolment Form (pdf) that has been completed and signed by you.By phone
- 1.877.333.6248 (toll free)
Please see the required fees and acceptable forms of payment for the upcoming academic year.
Log into your MyNAIT Portal.
- If you're attending NAIT for the first time, create a MyNAIT portal account. Go to MyNAIT Portal, click on Sign Up and enter your NAIT student ID and personal information.
- If you have attended NAIT before and do not remember your username and password, please do not create a new one – instead, click on Forgot Your Password to retrieve it or contact us by phone or in person.
- books and supplies information
- online locker rental information
- parking information
Books & supplies
Skip the line and order your books & supplies online before your training starts. This is available through shop AT NAIT approximately two (2) weeks before your start date.
Electrician apprentices: You must order your books & supplies online or at the Patricia Campus shop AT NAIT location prior to your start date.
Questions about Apprenticeship Enrolment
If you have any questions about your apprenticeship enrolment, please contact the Student Service Centre.
- Phone: 780.471.6248
- Toll free: 1.877.333.6248
- Email: askNAIT@nait.ca