Our success depends on you.
Each year our 2,700 staff and faculty meet the needs of
- more than 27,000 students in credit programs
- nearly 33,000 registrations in non-credit programs
- more than 12,000 apprentices
And Alberta’s growing economy demands that we further increase our student numbers. Essential: The NAIT Campaign is a $100 million fundraising campaign to support
- student success [scholarships & bursaries]
- applied research
- critical funding to construct and equip the NAIT Centre for Applied Technology, the largest capital project in NAIT’s history
- To meet the current and emerging needs for polytechnic education and applied research in Alberta.
- To prepare students for meaningful careers with the skills necessary to have an immediate impact.
- To produce an exceptional skilled workforce that directly aligns with industry needs.
- To provide an outstanding workplace for staff where people matter.
Support our growth. Help us keep those promises.