RPL for Admission
There is a fee of $82.75 (No Refunds)
RPL for Advanced Credit
Please note: You must have been accepted into a NAIT credit program and paid the non-refundable tuition deposit before submitting a request for Transfer Credit, Credential Recognition or Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR). Please note: A $1.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments. For additional methods of payment, please visit Tuition & Fees.
Transfer Credit and Credential Recognition
There is a $75 fee to assess requests for transfer credit and credential recognition from another recognized post-secondary institution. This fee must be paid before you submit your request to the program.
- Transfer Credit/Credential Recognition from a NAIT program to another NAIT program: No Fee
- Transfer Credit/Credential Recognition from any other recognized post-secondary institution: $75 Fee
Transfer Credit and Credential Recognition fees are required from students who have been accepted to a program beginning fall 2014 and onwards.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
If you have been accepted to one of the programs listed below, you will need to pay a $150 evaluation fee for each course challenged to have your prior learning assessed. Please note: A $1.75% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments. For additional methods of payment, please visit Tuition & Fees. Choose your program from the list below to access your guide.
- Applied Banking and Business
- Bachelor of Technology in Technology Management
- Business Administration Year 1
- Captioning and Court Reporting
- Chemical Technology
- Construction Engineering Technology
- Event Management Certificate (non-credit)
- Hospitality Management
- Instrumentation Engineering Technology
- Medical Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Professional Meat Cutting and Merchandising
- Wireless Systems Engineering Technology