As a graduate of NAIT, you automatically become a lifetime member of the Alumni Association and receive exclusive benefits.
The direction of the Alumni Association is determined with strategic input from the NAIT Alumni Association Advisory Committee (AAAC). The AAAC is responsible for advising on and providing strategic direction over the content of services, events, and programming offered to NAIT’s alumni by the Alumni Relations team. The Committee is advisory in nature and will help inform decision-making. The Alumni Association Advisory Committee members act as ambassadors to help foster a mutually beneficial relationship between NAIT and its alumni community by recruiting members, and promoting special events and services to fellow alumni.
Alumni Association Advisory Committee Members
- Shant Chakmakian | President - BAIST '12, Network Engineering Technology '11, Computer Network Administration '05
- Joe Friesenhan | IT Consultant - Computer Systems Technology '98
- Mikita Kalita | Business Owner - Crane & Hoist - Mobile Crane '07, Auto Body Technician '94
- Fred Katz | Business Owner - Photographic Technology '81
- Shawn Knight | Director - Emergency Medical Technology - Paramedic '96
- Hubert Lau | President & CEO - Computer Systems Technology '91
- Gary Leskow | Financial Consultant - Accounting '68
- Christina Melnychuk | Account Executive - Marketing '08
- Justin Nand | Accountant - BBA '16, Finance '13
- Shannon Neighbour Chair | Partner, Svensen Neighbour Recuiting - Marketing '00
- Candace Wolfe | Principal & Creative Director - Interior Design Technology '01
- Karen Velasco | VP External - NAITSA
To become involved with the Alumni Association Advisory Committee, contact NAIT Alumni Relations at 780.471.8539, toll free at 1.800.289.7609 or email email@example.com.