Current Academic Year
Refunds normally take between 4 to 6 weeks to process. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card. Payments by any other method will be refunded by cheque to the student unless payment was identified and setup as a Third Party payment.
ALL Wire Transfer Payments will be refunded in the form of a cheque in the name of the student. Therefore, students choosing this method of fee payment should be advised to first confirm with their financial institution that a foreign cheque will be accepted and negotiated.
In cases where payment is made by student loan, the refund may be issued to the appropriate provincial or federal government.
The following fees are non-refundable and / or non-transferable:
- Application – $115
- Tuition deposit - Domestic – $250
- Tuition deposit - International – $1,000
- Credit card convenience fee of 1.75% .
Withdrawals and tuition refund policies vary depending on your enrolment status.
Study Permit Denial
International applicants whose study permit is denied by 'Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)' may be eligible for a refund of their international tuition deposit less a $250 Administration Fee.
- International Applicants requesting a refund must submit a copy of their IRCC denial letter. A Refund Request Form must be submitted to email@example.com by the term start date as indicated on their visa letter of acceptance and prior to class start or if any classes begin earlier than the term start date.
- Any refund requests received after the start of class date indicated in the visa letter of acceptance will not be processed, unless proof that the study permit was denied after the term start date is provided.