Current Academic Year
Refunds normally take between 4 to 6 weeks to process. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card; all other payments will be refunded by cheque.
Refunds on credit card payments made before August 10, 2016 will be made by cheque payable to the student if payment was made online or by phone. If payment was made in person, the refund will be made to the credit card.
The following fees are non-refundable and non-transferable:
- Application – $115
- Tuition deposit - Domestic – $250
- Tuition deposit - International – $1,000
- Credit card convenience fee of 1.75% (if paying by VISA or MasterCard as of August 10, 2016).
Withdrawals and tuition refund policies vary depending on your enrolment status.
Study Permit Denial
Effective October 1, 2016, international applicants whose study permit is denied by 'Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC))' may be eligible for a refund of their international tuition deposit less a $250 Administration Fee.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their IRCC denial letter and Refund Request Form to email@example.com by the term start date as indicated on their visa letter of acceptance and prior to class start if any classes begin earlier than the term start date.
- Any requests received after the start of class date indicated in the visa letter of acceptance will not be refunded, unless proof is provided that the study permit was denied after the term start date.