Shipping and Refunds
In-person pickup is available with the following conditions:
- The person picking up the order is the credit card holder and has a government-issued photo ID, or if the credit card holder is not present for the order pick up, the person picking up the order must present a valid NAIT student ID for student status verification
- Web confirmation number document
- Turnaround time for in-person pickup is up to 72 hours from order time.
- If the goods purchased are restricted (only available to students enrolled in a specific course), then a valid one AT NAIT card must be presented.
Domestic shipping & handling rates:
Up to 4kg.
BC, SK, MB, ON, QC: $20.00
Maritimes, NL, YK, NWT: $25.00
Our mail order department will contact you with shipping options.
USA/International shipping & handling rates
Rates will be calculated on a per-shipment basis. Our mail order department will contact you with shipping rates & options prior to your order being finalized.
Estimated shipping times
Alberta: 4–5 business days
Within Canada and US: 7–10 business days
International: 4–6 weeks
Shipping rates may vary depending on the size of order and destination. Our mail order department will contact you with details prior to shipping. Shipping rates are subject to change.
- Refunds will be provided for most items that are in new and unopened condition, are accompanied by an original receipt within 30 days of purchase, and with appropriate photo identification. Students must present their student ID card; non-students must present valid government-issued photo ID.
- The following items are a final sale: software, red-tag items, special orders, confectionary, food items, bus passes, lottery and other tickets, gift and express cards, and graduation gowns. Shrink-wrapped or sealed items that have been opened, or textbooks that were purchased within one month of the official completion of the relevant NAIT course or program
- Replacement, repair, or warranty assistance for defective items is at shop AT NAIT’s discretion, and all items must be accompanied by the original receipt, packaging, and manuals.
- All refunds will be issued in the original purchase method or in-store credit (Express Card).
- Items for upcoming semester that are purchased August 1st-30th may be returned up to September 30th. December 1st-31st may be returned up to January 31st.
- No returns will be accepted September 5th-7th, 2017, or January 2nd-5th, 2018.
- Any refund may be refused or subject to restocking charges, at our discretion.
If you are returning textbooks, course packs and Individual Learning Modules (ILMs) after withdrawing from a course, you must also have your withdrawal form. Return must occur within 21 days of withdrawal and within 31 days of purchase.
Returns of products purchased online must be made in-person. For returns from outside of the City of Edmonton, please contact shop AT NAIT directly.