NAIT Chaplains are faith leaders who are available to help guide NAIT community members through their spiritual journeys. Our chaplains represent several communities of faith and are open and available to all members of the NAIT community, regardless of religious denomination. To arrange to meet with a Chaplain, either leave a message at reception in W111PB or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Do
Our chaplains provide guidance and support to those wishing to explore issues of faith and spirituality. They act as a resource on spiritual matters and encourage thoughtful reflection and dialogue.
They may also
- offer one-on-one spiritual consultation and opportunities to explore their faith traditions
- work with student groups on campus
- host faith-based events
- participate in NAIT-wide events
NAIT Chaplains are trained and represent their unique faith perspectives. They encourage and facilitate interfaith dialogue. They won't try to convert or recruit you.
Things to Know
NAIT Chaplains are not counsellors. For help with mental health concerns or in an emergency:
- In emergency situations, contact 911 or attend your nearest emergency room.
- For immediate assistance on campus, call Protective Services at 780.471.7477.
- Weekdays from 8 am to 4:30 p.m., please walk in to W111PB Student Counselling or accompany someone in distress.