Apprenticeship Program Refunds
- If you cancel your registration before the first day of class, a $100 administrative fee with be withheld.
- If you wish to change your start date you will need to cancel your existing registration, you will be charged a $100 administrative fee for each change.
- If you cancel your registration on or after the first day of class, there will be no refund.
- If the apprentice is sponsored and drops on or after the first day of classes, or changes the start date of the class those fees are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- After payment has been made or classes have started the sponsorship cannot be revoked regardless if the student is no longer employed by the Sponsor.
- Please note: A payment by credit card will trigger a convenience fee of 1.75% which is non-refundable.
Refunds normally take between 4 to 6 weeks to process. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card. Payments by any other method will be refunded by cheque to the student unless payment was identified and setup as a Third Party payment.