Apprenticeship Program Refunds
- If you cancel your registration before the first day of class, a $100 administrative fee with be withheld.
- If you wish to change your start date you will need to cancel your existing registration, you will be charged a $100 administrative fee for each change.
- If you cancel your registration on or after the first day of class, there will be no refund.
- If the apprentice is sponsored and drops on or after the first day of classes, or changes the start date of the class those fees are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- After payment has been made or classes have started the sponsorship cannot be revoked regardless if the student is no longer employed by the Sponsor.
- Please note: A credit card convenience fee of 1.75% is non-refundable (if paying by VISA or MasterCard as of August 10, 2016.)
Refunds normally take between 4 to 6 weeks to process. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card; all other payments will be refunded by cheque. Refunds on credit card payments made before August 10, 2016 will be made by cheque payable to the student if payment was made online or by phone. If payment was made in person, the refund will be made to the credit card.