Apprenticeship Program Refunds
- If you cancel your registration before the first day of class, a $100 administrative fee with be withheld.
- If you wish to change your start date you will need to cancel your existing registration, you will be charged a $100 administrative fee for each change.
- If you cancel your registration on or after the first day of class, there will be no refund.
- If the apprentice is sponsored and drops on or after the first day of classes, or changes the start date of the class those fees are the responsibility of the sponsor.
- After payment has been made or classes have started the sponsorship cannot be revoked regardless if the student is no longer employed by the Sponsor.
- Please note: A payment by credit card will trigger a convenience fee of 1.75% which is non-refundable.
Refunds normally take between 4 to 6 weeks to process. Payments made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card; all other payments will be refunded by cheque in the student's name, the exception being students' identified as Company Sponsored.