* Starting Mon 5 Nov, our hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Mon - Fri. Counsellor availability will stay at current levels.
Cat Café Nov 21, 2018
In collaboration with Little Cats Lost TNR Society, we are offering a chance to take a break and enjoy time with some adorable and adoptable kittens. Limited spaces, so register today!
Counselling is a free, confidential service for all NAIT students.
Student counselling is here to help you and is available for current NAIT students who are experiencing barriers to their success. We offer a holistic approach and work with you to create a personalized plan to improve your self-care, mental health and overall well-being.
Make an appointment with a NAIT counsellor
- Call us at 780.378.6133
- Visit us in person - see hours & locations at right
- E-mail us at email@example.com or use the Counselling Contact Form below - we aim to return your message within one business day.
If you are experiencing a crisis during office hours, come to W111PB immediately.
Counselling Contact Form
Fill in your name and contact info to request a one-to-one appointment with a counsellor. We will return your message as soon as we are able.
Please note that demand varies widely across the school year, but we will always to our best to accommodate you.
If the concern is important to you, it is worth discussing with a counsellor.
We are highly qualified, registered health professionals (psychologists, social workers, nurse).
- Adjusting to student life
- Meeting academic demands
- Grief and loss
- Personal or sexual identity
- Exam anxiety
Please also connect with other counselling student services and resources.