Make an appointment with a NAIT counsellor
- Call us at 780.378.6133
- Visit us in person - see hours & locations at right
- E-mail us at email@example.com or use the Counselling Contact Form below - we aim to return your message within one business day.
If you are experiencing a crisis during office hours, come to W111PB immediately.
Counselling Contact Form - Personal & Mental Health Concerns
Fill in your name and contact info to request a one-to-one appointment with a counsellor. We will return your message as soon as we are able.
Please note that demand varies widely across the school year, but we will always to our best to accommodate you.
If the concern is important to you, it is worth discussing with a counsellor.
We are highly qualified, registered health professionals (psychologists, social worker, nurse).
- Depression and suicidal thoughts
- Adjusting to student life
- Meeting academic demands
- Grief and loss
- Personal or sexual identity
- Exam anxiety
Please also connect with related student services and resources.