Counselling is a free, confidential service for all NAIT students.
Student counselling is here to help you and is available for current NAIT students who are experiencing barriers to their success. We offer a holistic approach and work with you to create a personalized plan to improve your self-care, mental health and overall well-being.
Make an appointment with a NAIT counsellor
- Call us at 780.378.6133
- Visit us in person - see hours & locations at right
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Counselling Contact Form below - we aim to return your message within one business day.
If you are experiencing a crisis during office hours, come to W111PB immediately.
Counselling Contact Form
Fill in your name and contact info to request a one-to-one appointment with a counsellor. You should hear back from us the next business day.
Under 'name,' please also include:
- a time and day you are available
- the name of your counsellor if you have been seen before
If the concern is important to you, it is worth discussing with a counsellor.
We are highly qualified, registered health professionals.
- Adjusting to student life
- Meeting academic demands
- Grief and loss
- Personal or sexual identity
- Exam anxiety
Please also connect with other counselling student services and resources.