CCTB103 - Process Modeling
This course is written to help you to establish or improve your business process modeling competence. It gives you a proven, effective process modeling procedure, razor-sharp elicitation agendas and defined quality criteria for producing a high-quality business process model for any project. This is the only start-to-finish how-to guide for consistently producing high-quality business models. You will be able to:
• Establish or improve your business process modeling competence using the 6-step Universal Process Modeling Procedure.
• Perceive, define/normalize any business process or activity and 4-part Universal Business Process Definition.
• Never miss the 3 Basic Business Process Flow elements.
• Efficiently elicit process model content using razor-sharp elicitation agendas.
• Elicit and model the 10 most common logical process model refinements.
• Validate any process model’s quality using 5 Universal Process Model Quality Checklists.
• Use any process modeling tool at-hand, whether it be white board, or process modeling software
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|40038||E01||Aug 23 to 25, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$500.00||Add To Cart|
|15464||E01||Sep 20 to 22, 2019||Day Evening/Weekends||$500.00||Add To Cart|
|25378||E02||Jan 17 to 19, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$500.00||Add To Cart|
|25377||E01||Jan 31 to Feb 2, 2020||Day Evening/Weekends||$500.00||Add To Cart|