CCTB281 - Tableau Desktop I: Fundamentals
This course includes a course manual containing key concepts on each topic covered and hands-on activities to reinforce the skills and knowledge attained. It also includes a digital student resources folder containing Tableau workbooks and data sources to support the hands-on activities.
At the end of this class, you will be able to:
• Connect to your data.
• Edit and save a data source.
• Understand Tableau terminology.
• Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
• Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
• Represent your data using the following visualization types:
• Cross Tabs
• Geographic Maps
• Heat Maps
• Tree Maps
• Pie Charts and Bar Charts
• Dual Axis and Combo Charts with different mark types
• Highlight Tables
• Scatter Plots
• Build dashboards to share visualizations
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|40756||A01||Jul 24 & 25, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|15491||A01||Sep 11 & 12, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|15492||A02||Nov 20 & 21, 2019||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|25412||A01||Jan 15 & 16, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|25413||A02||Mar 11 & 12, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|
|31526||A01||May 20 & 21, 2020||Day||$1495.00||Add To Cart|