CCTM711 - CCNA-1 Introduction to Networks
• describe the devices and services used to support communications in data networks and the Internet
• describe the role of protocol layers in data networks
• describe the importance of addressing and naming schemes at various layers of data networks in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
• design, calculate, and apply subnet masks and addresses to fulfill given requirements in IPv4 and IPv6 network
• build a simple Ethernet network using routers and switches
• use Cisco command-line interface (CLI) commands to perform basic router and switch configurations
Recommended: CCTO101 Windows Desktop Operating System, equivalent courses or practical experience.