CCTO110 - Sage 50 Accounting Level I
• study and modify the Default settings
• assess and modify a Chart of Accounts
• examine the Chart of Account types and how they work together
• setup of the Vendor, Customer, Inventory and Project Ledgers
• A/P and A/R Historical entries – recording and closing
• entry of typical day-to-day transactions in the Accounts Payable / Receivable Journals, and running applicable reports
• learn to allocate Revenues and Expenses to Projects
• discover and examine the Data Integrity Check feature
• learn to properly perform a data file Back-up
• discussion of appropriate Day-End and Week-end procedures
Students must have intermediate user skills on Windows 7 Operating Systems.
Version used: Sage 50-Canadian Edition, 2016 Premium (formerly Simply Accounting)
Prerequisites: Completion of CCTO100 Bookkeeping Level I and CCT0200 Bookkeeping Level II. Also, CCTO101 Windows Desktop Operating System or intermediate Windows OS practical experience is necessary. Proficient computer keyboard and mouse skills are a must.
RequisitesMust have completed CCTO100 and CCTO200 to enroll in this course.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|10275||A02||Nov 6 & 7, 2017||Day||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20282||E01||Jan 19 to 21, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20283||A01||Jan 31 & Feb 1, 2018||Day||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20284||E02||Feb 9 to 11, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20285||A02||Feb 26 & 27, 2018||Day||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20286||A03||Mar 26 & 27, 2018||Day||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|20287||E03||Apr 27 to 29, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$350.00||Add To Cart|
|30114||A01||May 9 & 10, 2018||Day||$350.00||Add To Cart|