CCTO402 - QuickBooks Level II
• Creating and modifying employee records
• Using the payroll item list
• How to pay employees and remit the payroll liabilities
• Managing sales tax; setup, tracking, reporting and remitting
• Year-end procedures
• Creating and printing financial reports
• Verifying data integrity
• Creating a new company data file
• How to enter inventory and opening balances
• Setting QuickBooks preferences
• Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
• Online banking
• Using credit cards for purchases and sales
Please note: QuickBooks online is not discussed in this course.
Version used: QuickBooks Desktop Accountant Edition 2015
CCTO101 Windows Desktop Operating System or intermediate Windows OS practical experience is necessary. Proficient computer keyboard and mouse skills are a must.
RequisitesMust have completed CCTO101, CCTO100, CCTO200 and CCTO401 to enroll in this course.
The following sessions cannot be registered in online, or are in progress or completed:
|26919||E02||Feb 23 to 25, 2018||Day Evening/Weekends||$375.00|
|26920||A02||Mar 14 & 15, 2018||Day||$375.00|