CCTO510 - Preparation for Office Accounting Mastery Assessment
The topics covered during this session include:
• An overview of the Assessment - including the layout, format, timing, expectations, breaks, etc.
• An overview of the Bookkeeping multiple-choice question section, including some examples
• A discussion on best approaches for multiple-choice question testing
• A description of the manual Bookkeeping Case Study – what is involved and what is expected
• A description of the software Bookkeeping Case Study (Sage 50 Accounting or QuickBooks)
• A clarification on the Microsoft Office section
• A dialogue on personal hints and practices for a full –day testing.
This preparation session is instructor-led and will be held in a regular NAIT lab setting. Students should be prepared to take notes on points of interest specific to themselves. Please note that this session is intended to be a support for those preparing for the Assessment, and is not meant to be a replacement for students studying and preparing on their own.
Eligibility for this Session: It is recommended that students have successfully completed as many as possible of the eight Core Certificate courses and the two Options courses before attending this session. It is also recommended that you allow yourself ample time after attending to prepare for the Assessment based on what you learn in this session.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|32300||A03||May 4, 2018||Day||$125.00||Add To Cart|
|32349||A05||May 29, 2018||Day||$125.00||Add To Cart|