CCTP133 - CPP: Advanced Programming in C++
This course is aligned to C++ Institute (cppinstitute.org) C++ Certified Professional Programmer (CPP) Certification.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
• Understand the C++ template mechanism.
• Read and understand definitions of template functions and classes.
• Use property template classes and methods, including third-party templates.
• Create template functions and classes.
• Understand and use the elements of the C++ STL library, including the IO part.
• Solve common programming problems with STL-predefined classes and methods.
• Apply your programming skills using hands-on lab activities and by writing your own C++ programs.
This ONLINE instructor-led course includes hands-on practice activities, lab exercises to reinforce learning, quizzes and chapter assessments, and pre-final and final tests to measure understanding. It requires from the student on average six study hours per week to complete all assignments. Interact with classmates and alumni through our private community is very essential. The online lectures are organized in 2.5 hours a lecture each week from 6:00pm to 8:30 pm (Mountain Time).
Students must have basic Microsoft Windows and Internet user skills and access to a computer with Internet connection to access the online curriculum and assignment.
Recommended: Completion of CCTP132 CPA: Programming: C++ or equivalent knowledge.
Register now by selecting one of the available sections:
|40568||O01||Jul 3 to Aug 7, 2018||Evening/Weekends Online||$500.00||Add To Cart|